Thursday, July 19, 2007

poopathon

Why do men get an hour in the bathroom to do their business? It doesn't take me that long, not even close. I get in - I get out! I lock the door because I am not one for a preschool audience. That is where I draw the line. Because of that, I spend most of my time speaking/yelling in a loud voice to whomever is having the current meltdown on the other side of my locked door, that I will be out in a minute, and they better not break my door. Other people in this world (not naming names) feel that the bathroom is a secret hiding place, a haven from the cares of life. Entire Sudoku books have been completed in just a few of these sessions. "GET A GRIP, GUYS....YOU CAN POOP WHEN THEY GRADUATE!" I'm just sayin........

3 comments:

nicole said...

I'm with you. Who wants to spend so much time in such a small, potentially smelly place? I'm glad I don't have to add on an extra 30 minutes of prep time in the morning to account for my business (someone you and I know very well does have to do that).

Musings of a Housewife said...

Oh, totally. Why is it that with men, a trip to the bathroom is always an event?

Hey, you changed your blog name! And I love the new design. FUN!!

Kalyn said...

hahahaha.... Couldn't agree more with you!!!!