Sunday, January 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

My plan got a little rearranged this week, but thanks to the weekly menu and a pantry full of ingredients, I didn't get stressed out and the family didn't get McDonalds for dinner.  I didn't get to make the turkey until Saturday, which means I will slide last week's Turkey Chimichangas to this week.  Having my lunches planned too, really helped me.  My kids couldn't argue with what we were having because it was too official being printed out on our fridge.

Monday
Lunch- Corn Dogs, Corn, apple slices
Dinner- WW Turkey Chimichangas, steamed veggies

Tuesday
Lunch- Turkey sandwiches, chex mix, bananas
Dinner- Succulent Mahi Mahi, brown rice, green beans

Wednesday
Lunch- Pita pizza, grapes
Dinner- Hearty Turkey Chili

Thursday
Lunch- Pb&J sandwiches, chips, fruit
Dinner- Leftovers

Friday
Lunch- Mac N Cheese, Applesauce
Dinner- Slow Cooker Lasagna

Saturday
Barbecued Turkey Joes

Check out Organizing Junkie for hundreds of menu planning ideas.


2 comments:

kalea_kane said...

Girl, those turkey chimichangas sound soooo amazing. Don't you just love all the things you can do with turkey?

I love menu planning. I finally don't wig out wondering what to do for dinner. You can only have so many taco nights. :)

nicole said...

I joined in today for the first time! I also have slow-cooker lasagna planned, but it is not WW friendly at all. :)