Wednesday, October 17, 2007

4 year old in the Hiiisssouuuse!




Today is Einstein's 4th bday. I can hardly believe he is getting so big. He had his party on Sunday at a local Pumpkin Farm. It was one of my favorite parties that our kids have ever had. It was very unique. During our hayride, we stopped and fed some cows bread. It was so funny to see the kid's reactions when that big, black tongue came out. EEEWWW. There was a great corn maze (see above pic) at the end of the party. The kids wanted to "lose" the adults...and they did. I thought we were going to have to have a rescue party come in after all us old folks. He has been a bit spoiled today, and is starting to act rotten. First, he got to go eat breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa at "The Pancake Store" which is a local breakfast place that isn't really called that, but Einstein thinks that's its name. Then daddy took him out for a special "Dude's Lunch." And tonight we are going for ice cream after dinner. Hopefully he'll sleep away the rotten.

On a different note, I am still doing Core, and doing it quite successfully. I am loosing a little each week. I love eating this way. It is healthy eating without feeling deprived. I give myself one cheat meal a week. I am not exercising though. I think I am going to freeze my gym membership for the umpteenth time. I just don't use it. I would do better to just use dh's home weights and walk or bike every now and then. The thought of dragging the kids to the gym and then working out there makes me want to crawl back in bed. Too much work. I know, laziness at its worst. But it is the truth. It has to be fun. I love riding, but it is hard to get out to do that too since we don't have a seat for baby on my bike.

Today mil came over and helped me get all fall clothes out of the attic. That was a job, as you most know. She is a work horse. I am exhausted. We ended up organizing each child's closet.

Sorry for the boring post. More later....

just cuz he's so cute.....

2 comments:

nicole said...

Happy Birthday to Einstein! That sounds like a fun party and a very appropriate spoiled day.

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

He IS so cute! What a fun day your middle guy got to have!
Keep up the hard work and dedication to your healthy eating. The exercise will come. My kids were older before I could squeeze it into my day. I practically have to wake up in the middle of the night to find time to exercise now. It's crazy!