Friday, September 28, 2007

The diet continues......

Banana and skim mild day ended up being my favorite day so far. The bananas were very satisfying. I was then able to have the soup for supper and then a banana for dessert. Never felt hungry. Yesterday morning I had lost 4 1/2 lbs. and this morning 2 more lbs. gone. I got that sense of well being yesterday for the first time. Today we get meat. I feel awesome. We are going to a dinner party at a friend's house tonight. She is making roast and I am sure there will be salad, so I will just eat that. I am in charge of bringing dessert. I haven't decided if I will have a some or not. Either way, I'll be discreet. I hate it when dieters come to my house and talk about all the stuff they can or can't eat. After this diet, I plan on going back on the Core plan from weight watchers. Core will seem like a "free for all" after this thing.

No comments: