Friday, December 14, 2007

Our Christmas card

I will take ALL the credit for the idea for the Christmas card, but have to give credit to dh who did all the computer stuff on photo shop. He also took the picture. I just made goofy faces behind him to keep baby interested. We probably took 30 pictures before we arrived at "the" one. We told the kids to pretend they were holding big letters. Here is the picture before photo shop:

Notice the look of "uncertainty" in Einstein's (the first one) eyes. He's not too sure that mommy and daddy know what they are doing.

Here is the finished product. We had to cut out the whole Christmas tree to get it to fit on our card. I found some plain note cards at a store that I made into Christmas Cards. Much cheaper that way. I will also show you the back of the card. So consider yourself Christmas Carded


Sending a Holiday blessing your way,
Lifting a prayer for you-
May all your Christmas memories be bright…
May His joy BLESS all you do!


Love,
"DH, Me, Lancelot, Einstein, & Bam Bam"

“Today your Savior was born…He is Christ the Lord!” Luke 2:11

2 comments:

nicole said...

That is awesome! I'm so jealous of your husband's mad photoshop skillz.

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Wow! I love the idea-I am wowed by your creativity! Your boys are getting so big.