This photo was taken the other day. I was in the kitchen and I heard Jude running around in the living room. I peeked in on him and saw this. He had his "Israeli Army" hat on that my mom got him in Israel and he was after "bad" guys. No one else was home so it was all in his imagination. He was crouching behind walls and corners. It was way cute.
My Home, Beauty and Fashion Favorites {Prime Day Deals!}
-
Beauty, clothing, home and more...my recent Amazon favorites!
It's that time again! Amazon Prime Days are currently live and as always, I
gathered a few o...
3 days ago

2 comments:
Cute picture! Total boy. And WHAT is the straw cone-shaped thing in the front of the picture??
That is a straw floor vase that he had to move out of his way to hide.
Post a Comment